ORTLIEB Outdoor Equipment - NOVITÁ!
News of the season 2014
2014 we have a lot of new items and useful modifications throughout our whole collection. Here are the most important changes:
• Ultimate6M Pro E - Innovative handlebar bad with stable transparent lid, magnetic closure and provision of charging cables via hub dynamo
• Barista - City-Handlebarbag with magnetic colsure and leather trim
• Black'n White Line - Classic look PVC-free bags
• High Visibility Line - Waterproof bike panniers in bright colour and made of reflective material
• Messenger-Bag XL - King-size backpack especially for despatch riders
• Tablet-Case - Waterproof protection bag for tablet pc in two sizes
• Smartphone-Case - Waterproof protection bag for smartphones
EUROBIKE GOLD AWARD for ORTLIEB
At the opening of the international tradeshow EUROBIKE in Friedrichshafen, Germany (August 28 to 31, 2013), the bike panniers Back-Roller of ORTLIEB‘s new high visibility line were awarded with the EUROBIKE GOLD AWARD.
“This excellently worked bicycle bag is convincing particularly because of the use of reflecting thread. It increases the rider’s safety significantly – in the dark, the whole bag becomes one big reflector, which means that cyclists can be seen much more easily and quickly at dusk. All in all, a product that sets new standards”, explains the jury.
The EUROBIKE AWARD is organized by the Messe Friedrichshafen and iF-Design, Hannover. The products entering the competition are valued by a jury of bike and design specialists according to criteria such as degree of innovation, design quality, choice of material, and functionality. 61 products out of 496 applications were awarded at Eurobike, 10 products received the GOLD AWARD.
In July 2013 the Back-Roller High Visibility already received the OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2013 at the tradeshow OutDoor in Friedrichshafen.
The ORTLIEB High Visibility Line is available in stores from January 2014 on.
News of the season 2013
2013 we have a lot of new items and useful modifications throughout our whole collection. Here are the most important changes:
• Ultimate6M Pro - Innovative handlebar bad with stable transparent lid
• Ultimate6M Plus and Classic - Redesigned handlebar bag with magnetic closure
• Velo-Shopper - Comfortable shopping bag with magnetic fidlock
• Seatpost-Bag - Waterproof saddle-bag with integrated fixing for seat post
• Day-Shot - Camera backpack with variable carrying system
• Digi-Shot - Stable waterproof camera bag
• Soft-Shot - Camera shoulder bag with waterproof main compartment
• V-Shot - V-shaped camera bag with waterproof zipper
ORTLIEB catalogue 2013
With new products and lots of lifestyle-pictures we showcase the ORTLIEB catalogue. Translated in six languages, you will find all products described in detail.Order our current consumer catalogue now
and it will be sent promptly and for free!
Gold for Mike Dawson
The Teva Extreme Outdoor Games & Teva Mountain Games have just been wrapped up in USA and Italy. It's been amazing racing with Ortlieb Whitewater Kayaking Athlete Mike Dawson from New Zealand coming home with two gold medals in these events. After taking the gold in the Steep Creek Championships kayak event in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado Dawson travelled back across the Atlantic Ocean to defend his Free-Ride World Championship title in the small town of Ivera, Italy. This race was held in the Italian Alps providing amazing scenery and intense competition.
Across the North Atlantic and back: the toughest expedition so far, but Harald Paul, his wife Sylvia and dog have been successful.
The DVD "Adventure Canada" shows a summery of the 18 month long-lasting impressive journey on board of the „Gypsy Life“ in the wilderness of Canada. Be witness of the two adventurers everyday life far away from civilization and be fascinated by the rough nature and the inimitable wildlife.
ORTLIEB as a member of European Outdoor Conservation Association
Since 2008 ORTLIEB is a member of the "European Outdoor Conservation Association
". This organisation collects financial means for world-wide projects concerning the protection of the environment. Read more about it here
We hope you enjoy surfing and exploring the waterproof ORTLIEB world!